Appliances We Repair
Typical appliance repairs that we perform:
- Water leaks from the connection or seals between the tub and the door
- Failure to perform to standard, such as when sanitizing dishes
- Failure to drain
- Broken motors or control panels
Washer & Dryers
- Broken spin cycles
- Weird noises, odd vibrations, the dreaded “clunk”
- Failure of the washer to properly drain
- Stopping mid-cycle
- Lack of heat from the dryer
- Error code on the control panel
- Failure to turn on (or off)
- Water leaks, broken seals
- Properly aligning doors and panels
- Water machine malfunction
- Water leaks
- Not cooling
Stove & Ovens
- Heat sensor malfunction
- Broken door hinges and panels
- Malfunctioning control panel
- Damaged coils and stove-top elements
- Faulty circuit breakers
- Gas flow problems
- Pilot light problems
- Gas burner repairs
At Appliance Service Centre we take our commitment to customer satisfaction very serious and as such we provide the following warranty:
- 90 Day Parts Warranty
- 90 Day Labor Warranty (on installed parts)
- 30 Day Warranty on Service Call
NOTE: This warranty applies to repairs paid for by the customer to Appliance Service Centre Ltd. Any repair done on behalf of a Manufacturer or extended warranty provider would be subject to that providers warranty policies.
Our technicians are fully licensed, bonded, and insured.
Same Day Service
We focus on same-day or next-day repairs. We strive for same-day repairs, though we cannot always meet these requests if we are fully booked.
We charge a trip and diagnostic fee of $95 plus tax. This includes the necessary time to diagnose the problem and provide an exact quote for the total cost of repair. The repair quote is calculated using a national flat rate price guide. The quoted price includes all parts, labor and the diagnostic fee.
For appointment requests after 4 pm Monday - Friday the diagnostic fee is $135 plus tax.
You will be contacted via email or phone by 4 pm on the day which precedes your appointment date to be notified of your 2 hour time frame which you can expect the technician to arrive.