Don’t let your food go bad!
Call us for prompt service. Our technicians come in well stocked vans and can repair most brands and model of refrigerators.
Repairing Fridges For Calgary Since 1956
Why Choose Us?
- We only use journeyman certified technicians
- Serving Calgary since 1962
- Repairs are guaranteed, parts and labor, for 90 days
- We value your time and place a priority on being punctual
- Honesty and Integrity above all
Call: 403-249-3151 Book a Repair Online
- Why is there frost building up in my freezer?
Almost all modern fridges are frost free. They use various means of automatic defrost to achieve this and failure of this system is on of the most common problems. Specific parts that commonly cause this are often different depending on the specific brand and model design. These repairs usually range between $185 to $425 depending on the specific component involved.
- Why is my fridge noisy?
There are only a few moving components in a refrigerator so only a few potential causes for noise. The most common would be either the condenser or evaporator fan motors. Another cause could be the compressor and, in those instances, repairs are seldom worth doing due to the high costs. Fan motors can vary widely in price depending on brands and models.
- Do I need to clean the coils under my refrigerator?
Yes, the condenser coils should be cleaned on an annual basis. They can be vacuumed out, blown out or specialized brushes can be used. This should be done more often if you have pets.
- What brands of refrigerators do you service?
We repair Whirlpool, KitchenAid, Maytag, Jenn Air, Amana, Frigidaire, Electrolux, GE and some Kenmore models.