Stop Washing Those Dishes By Hand
Get your dishwasher back up and running and make your life a little easier. Have one of our experienced technicians solve the problem. We have well stocked vans and can repair most brands of dishwasher on the first visit.
Repairing Dishwashers Since 1956
Why Choose Us?
- We only use journeyman certified technicians
- Serving Calgary since 1962
- Repairs are guaranteed, parts and labor, for 90 days
- We value your time and place a priority on being punctual
- Honesty and Integrity above all
- Why isn’t my dishwasher draining?
This is a very common problem and is most often caused by a clog or restriction. Costs to repair clogged drain system generally varies between $100 and $175.
- Why are my dishes coming out dirty?
This can be caused by several different things ranging from a simple clogged wash motor/sump area to failure of the wash motor or related components. These repairs can range in cost from $125 to over $500, depending on specific parts and brands.
- Why does the door feel heavy and fall open?
All dishwashers use door springs and some use cable and pulley systems. This problem occurs when either the springs break or a component in the cable pulley system breaks. Prices vary depending on the brand and component between $150 and $275 in most cases.
- What brands of dishwasher’s do you service?
We repair Whirlpool, KitchenAid, Amana, JennAir, Roper, Ikea, Bosch, Dacor, Frigidaire, Electrolux, GE, Maytag and Kenmore.