We'll Get Your Dishwasher Fixed In Time For Dinner
Because we've been fixing dishwashers since 1956, we know what the most common problems most makes and models of dishwashers will experience. That allows us to keep our vans stocked with just the right parts for your dishwasher, allowing us to really deliver on our mission of providing Calgary with same or next-day dishwasher repair.
Fixing Dishwashers Since 1956
Our Dishwasher Repair Process
- Upon arrival, our technician gets a verbal description of the problem from the customer.
- The technician uses techniques such as reading wiring or technical schematics to identify and test components for failure.
- Mechanical problems are identified visually or by sound.
- Once the problem or failed component is identified, the technician sources part information to provide a specific quote with an exact dollar amount.
- If the customer approves of the quoted repair, it can be completed immediately if the parts are on hand, or parts will be ordered, and arrangements for a return date can be made.
Meet Terry Klassen
Owner of Appliance Service Centre
One of Calgary's longest-operating dishwasher repair companies. Terry's love for fixing appliances began in high school, when he helped out at his uncle's appliance store as a delivery person, combined with his Father being a mechanic gave him the inspiration to start his apprenticeship immediately after high school.
Terry believes in treating his clients with the same respect and dignity that he desires for himself, and this motivates him to perform every repair job to the best of his abilities. Appliance Service Centre our mission is to do what's right and be on-time every time.
Why Choose Us?
- We only use journeyman-certified technicians
- We're experienced! We've been helping Calgary since 1956.
- Repairs are guaranteed, parts and labor, for 90 days
- Our mission is to be on time every time because we respect your time.
- Honesty and Integrity above all, if it's not worth fixing your dishwasher we will let you know.
Dishwasher Repair FAQ
- Why isn’t my dishwasher draining?
This is a very common problem and is most often caused by a clog or restriction. Costs to repair a clogged drain system generally vary between $100 and $175.
- Why are my dishes coming out dirty?
This can be caused by several different things ranging from a simple clogged wash motor/sump area to failure of the wash motor or related components. These repairs can range in cost from $125 to over $500, depending on specific parts and brands.
- Why does the door feel heavy and fall open?
All dishwashers use door springs and some use cable and pulley systems. This problem occurs when either the springs break or a component in the cable pulley system breaks. Prices vary depending on the brand and component between $150 and $275 in most cases.
- What brands of dishwashers do you service?
We repair Whirlpool, KitchenAid, Amana, JennAir, Roper, Ikea, Bosch, Dacor, Frigidaire, Electrolux, GE, Maytag, and Kenmore.
- How much does it cost to fix a dishwasher?
The short answer is it depends on the part that needs to be replaced, but the average cost is $225 though normally the total cost is somewhere between $150 - $500.