Don’t Let Your Laundry Pile Up
Have one of our experienced technicians get your washer or dryer back in the game. Our technicians have well stocked vans and can fix most brands of washer and dryer on the first visit.
Keeping Calgary’s Washers and Dryer’s Going Since 1965
Why Choose Us?
- We only use journeyman certified technicians
- Serving Calgary since 1962
- Repairs are guaranteed, parts and labor, for 90 days
- We value your time and place a priority on being punctual
- Honesty and Integrity above all
- Why is my dryer not heating?
There can be several causes to this problem but the most common is a failed heating element. Costs of replacing elements range between $185 and $400 depending on brand and model.
- Why do my clothes take so long to dry?
This is a common problem and in almost every case is not a problem with the dyer at all. This usually indicates a restriction in the venting between the exit of the dryer and where it ultimately exits the home.
- Why is my dryer so noisy?
All dryers use some form of bearing, pulleys and motors. Any of these can cause noise and the common culprits are the bearings and pulley. Costs of these repairs usually range between $150 to $250 depending on brand and model.
- Why is my washing machine not draining?
With most brands and models this problem is caused by one of two things. Either the pump body is clogged, or the pump motor has failed. The cost of these repairs can range between $125 to over $400 depending on specific cause, brand and model.
- Why is my washer so noisy during the spin cycle?
This is often but not always caused by worn out bearings. Bearing repairs are most likely too costly to consider repairing but this can’t be confirmed without assessing the machine in person.
- What brands of washers and dryers do you service?
We service Whirlpool, Maytag, KitchenAid, Roper, Kenmore, Bosch, Samsung, LG, GE, Frigidaire, Electrolux and Speed Queen.