Eat Home Cooked Meals
Don’t be forced to eat out, let us fix your oven or stove. Our technicians come in well stocked vans and can fix most brands and models of oven, range or cooktop, both gas and electric.
Repairing Ovens & Stoves Since 1956
Why Choose Us?
- We only use journeyman certified technicians
- Serving Calgary since 1962
- Repairs are guaranteed, parts and labor, for 1 year
- We value your time and place a priority on being punctual
- Honesty and Integrity above all
- Why is my oven not heating?
There are many reasons for this problem. This can range from internal fuses, elements, electronic controls and even broken wires. Specific brands and types of cooking appliances, such as wall ovens, have their own unique and common issues. There are far too many to list here.
- Why does only part of the surface burner on my stove work?
Many stoves have dual and even triple elements on sometimes only part of the rings heat up. This is most often caused by a fault within the element. Costs of these repairs vary widely depending on the brand and models.
- Can I calibrate my oven temperature?
Pretty much all ovens that have electronic controls have a built-in programming method that can calibrate the temperature reading +/- 30 degrees F. This procedure can be found inside the appliance use and care manual.
- Can I use oven cleaners inside my self-cleaning oven?
Self-cleaning oven liners have a special coating which aids in the cleaning process. This coating will be stripped away by using oven cleaning sprays and subsequent use of the self-cleaning function will not be effective.
- What brands of cooking appliances do you service?
We service Whirlpool, KitchenAid, Jenn Air, Maytag, Magic Chef, Amana, Caloric, Dacor, Kenmore, Frigidaire, Electrolux, GE, Bosch, Samsung, LG, Roper and Thermador.